Monday, October 17, 2011

Down the rabbit hole.

So, in my last post I mentioned the Big Halloween.
I went down to Capital E and spoke with one of the organisers. It seems there is heaps of room for actors and they are having the event inside and outside of capital E. They need people to dress up as some characters and wandering around the crowds as their character, also some fixed position roles in the maze or tea party. It's all Alice in wonderland related and the costumes are being done with the costume cave. Sounds like a good chance to catch up one of cousins who works as a manager there.

All thats left for now with CUP is the two exams this week and the BBQ. Social scienece and BBQ on thursday and Maths on friday. Gonna try and get some study done this week.

Tomorrow I'm going to go lift weights at Corey's. Hopefully Treble turns up as well as Jayden. It's going to be good to get back into some old routines.

Post any ideas for posts that you'd like to see, prehaps ask me some questions that I'll answer in the next post. Lets turn this into a semi-Formspring like thing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment