Thursday, April 7, 2011

It is only ham!

Friends used to be one the biggest things in my life but due to my plans for the year all falling in on themselves, I only see people once a week or so. I've started joining Corey and Treble in their weightlifting and general manly activities. Last Tuesday I pushed myself to my limit and my arms still hurt. I'm a pathetic little weakling.

This weekend is an exciting one for me, Armaggedon, pop expo has come to Wellington. It's actually quite pathetic compared to other expos around the world and has had the gaming pumped out of it. That means you see more Anime and Manga taking it's place. Still, the nerd in me loves this weekend and one day I'll actually dress up in something so very obscure, like Lord Nerevar. :D

I guess I'll be spending the weekend with Corey and I'm so very excited to catch up with my other good mates. Like Indya, the best artist I know and my closest female friend. She bullies me, I let her, it's a good relationship. Floyd, the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, he's pretty massive and part maori so he could easily be a massive prick but he manages to be gentle-awesome-nice. Treble and his Girlfriend will be there later so I'm keen to catch up her and share some disturbing stories. There are also many other friends going so I'm like so eager I may just take a nap.

Sadly Jayden's not coming but that's because he doesn't really enjoy the drawing side of things that has taken over the gaming side of things. We're sort of similar in views, I'm just more of a sucker for punishment than he is. I'm hoping we're going to hang out soon, pull an all-nighter, eat junk, play Heavy Rain. The food I've had a Jayden's usually defies description, we are mages meddling with things that should not be meddled with in his kitchen. We nearly lost our minds one time when the Ham on our cheese on toast was of the same mass if not bigger. Then we slathered it with relish. The Ham still haunts me. The Ham.

I'll try and remember to take my camera this weekend and post masses of pictures! maybe throw something really budget together as a costume.

Praise Azura.

2 comments: