Monday, January 2, 2012

02/01/2012

Yeah, it's a boring blog title but I thought the date looked kinda cool, with its ones, twos and zeros. By the way if your reading this from the USA, we have our date Day/Month/Year it makes sense to us with the smallest thing first.

So 2012 rolled in quietly for me, just watched some telly with my parents 'till 12 and then went to bed because I was very tired from staying up late (All night) playing games with friends the night before. Since then nothing seems to have changed, 2012 so far is the same as 2011. I have some hopes for the year though, my resolution is to have my first kiss this year so watch out ladies. I have a busy year at Uni coming up, so I have to try and keep on top of it all.

Last but not least is the fact that I still don't have a job. This is becoming serious, I'm willing to work anywhere at this point. The job will have to comence because I want to get a job before Uni and save some money up before I start.

More useless information about my life coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment