Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kratos likes to kill things

So my day didn't end with my lovely lunch, actually it was just the beginning of my day. After giving out two free hugs in town my confidence was boosted and felt bubblier and happier.

I went to Jayden's house later that day and met up with Treble and Corey and started to help the set up of the night’s events. When I got there, Jayden was confused by the TV he wanted to unplug seeming to have no cord for the power. It had power; we just couldn't work out where the power was coming from. Others started to arrive and I helped bring the Pc's, monitors and cables in. We were setting up for a LAN party.

Everyone but Me, Corey and Treble had brought at least one pc(Corey and Treble with their Macs, my pc being too large and my inability to move it), Corey and Treble set up Jayden's Ps3 and proceeded to play Little Big Planet with a "No Slap pact". The pact didn't last long because once they started a level with trains being the safe platforms over electrical floors and ceilings. Corey had great fun killing Treble with slaps. I hurt myself laughing at the image and Treble's protests.

The rest of the night was a haze of games, Single player and Multi player, but it was while Treble played God of War 3 I realised how much Kratos has lost all sense of humanity and really just enjoyed murdering people. That could have just been Treble's playing style.

Just a little recap of what I've been up to. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch some TV with my folks.

1 comment: